Home
Home
About
Services
Tour
Links
News
Contacts

 Commercial Project

At 134 W. Jefferson in Spring Green, Wisconsin stands a classic structure built in 1914 as the "Bank of Spring Green". It served as a Bank through the 1960s. It was used as a private residence from the 1970s until 2006. 

This building underwent repairs and renovations for its new use as "The Bank Restaurant and Wine Bar". A new kitchen addition was built on to the existing structure. In July 2010 this building was added to the National Register of Historic Places.

The Design Build process utilized to realize this buildings transformation was a collaboration of the owners,  the General Contractor, Richard Merlie, the Architect, Ulian Kissiov and  pre selected trade contractors.

BEFORE AFTER
Original Front Front
Original Rear View Rear View Kitchen Addition
Original Side Side

Original West Side West Side
Original Window After Window

 

Original West Exit

 

West Exit
Original West Divided

 

West Undivided
Original West Room

 

West Room
West
Original View West into Main Main Dining
Original Main Room

 

Main Dining Again
Original Teller Cage Southwest Teller Cage South

 

Original Vault Vault
Original Teller Cage North Teller Cage North

 

Teller Cage Dining
Teller Cage
Original Entrance East

 

Entrance East with New Bar
Entrance East New Bar
Entrance East New Bar
Original Entrance Teller Cage Entrance


CONSTRUCTION PHOTOS


Copyright 2007 R.L. Merlie Company